– 30 Combination Wall Oven- 5 Cu. Ft.- Even-Heat True Convection Lower Oven- 1.4 Cu Ft. Higher Oven- 900 Watt Microwave- 1600 Watt Convection Unit
Key Features and Benefits:
- Even-Heat True Convection oven (lower oven)
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Microwave convection cooking (upper oven)
Increases the speed of cooking and provides a secondary convection cooking option.
- Professionally-inspired design
Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features satin textured handles.
- Temperature probe
Allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly.
- EasyConvect conversion system
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- 5.0 cu. ft. total capacity (lower oven)
Gives you an extra-large capacity for holding your largest turkeys and roasts. It also lets you prepare multiple dishes at the same time.
- 1.4 cu. ft. capacity (upper oven)
The upper microwave oven gives you family-size capacity that complements the lower convection oven.
- Crispwave microwave technology and crisper pan (upper oven)
Allows the microwave oven to be used for grilling, frying, and convection cooking. The specially designed crisper pan can be used to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods.
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack (lower oven)
Allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes.
- KitchenAid KOCE500EBS
- 2 x rack
- Gliding rack
- Crisp plate
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
27.00 x 30.00 x 29.00 Inches